Lehigh Acres Mortgage Companies
Loan Products & Programs
Core Mortgage Financial are mortgage brokers with a huge variety of lenders in our portfolio. Below is a sample of our loan products:
- 10, 20 and 30 year Lehigh Acres Fixed-Rate Loans
- 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year Lehigh Acres Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Lehigh Acres FHA Mortgages
- VA Home Mortgages
- Lehigh Acres USDA Home Mortgages
- Jumbo Loans up to 5 Million dollars
- BLehigh Acres Mortgage Refinancing
- Reverse Mortgages in Lehigh Acres Florida
We offer the BEST rates and BEST service in the State of Florida.
Core Mortgage Financial caters to primary residences, second homes and investment properties. But Lehigh Acres mortgages are just one of our specialties. We’re also the right choice if you are looking to refinance your home.
What to Expect
We can provide a fully digital loan experience. Borrowers can apply securely, upload all docs and e-sign the loan documents. Alternatively, you can call our office and expect the following:
- We will discuss Lehigh Acres mortgages, do a quick question and answer session.
- We’ll quote a rate over the phone based on these discussions.
- We will prepare a fee worksheet of the anticipated closing costs.
- If you are happy with the rates and closing costs and decide to proceed, we’ll do a verbal loan application over the phone.
- We’ll send you the necessary documents for review electronically or snail mail.
- As soon as you sign and return the documents, we can lock in rates at any time.
- Then we submit everything to the lender for approval and order an appraisal, if desired.
The entire loan process, from our first conversation until we get a mortgage commitment, can take as little as 8 business days!
What’s the Best Lehigh Acres FL Mortgage?
Your mortgage payments and the amount of interest you pay will be determined, in part, by the term (or length) of your mortgage.
For example, a 15-year mortgage is paid off in half the time of a 30-year mortgage, so the monthly mortgage payment will be significantly higher. But you’ll pay less interest over the life of the loan. 15-year mortgages are a great choice if you want to pay off your mortgage early.
Most mortgages are based on a 30-year amortization, meaning they will be paid in full at the end of 30 years. But not all 30-year mortgages have fixed monthly payments. If you select an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), for example a 5/1 ARM, the loan will be amortized over 30 years but adjustable after just 5 years. You’ll pay a fixed monthly payment for the first 5 years, but the loan payments will be adjusted over the next 25 years.
There are plenty of other options, including 10 year, 20 year, 25 year, 40 year, and even 5-year terms. The key thing to remember is that the longer the term, the lower the mortgage payment, but the more interest you’ll pay and the longer it will take to build up equity in your home.
The options are endless, Core Mortgage Financial will help you find a mortgage term that makes sense for your unique financial situation.
Our goal is to make sure that 100% of our borrowers are completely satisfied with their Bonita Springs mortgage experiences.
Rates, Programs, Guidelines are subject to change without notice. NMLS #1743702