Jacksonville Mortgage Companies
Core Mortgage Financial wants you to have the home of your dreams in Jacksonville, Florida and the perfect mortgage to go along with it!
Our unique programs such as credit scores allowed down to 580 score and collections may not required to be paid before closing.
We have skilled mortgage brokers who are dedicated to helping you obtain the best home loans at the most competitive rates.
We have an extensive network of Jacksonville mortgage programs and will help you find the best mortgage program for your financial needs.
Send us an inquiry via our online form or call us today at (239)287-3691
Our Jacksonville Florida Mortgage Brokers and Products
We take great pride in providing mortgages for our clients and have an unparalleled network of lender resources. We’ll help you select the lender that best suits your financial needs. Our loan products include:
- 10, 20 and 30 year Jacksonville Fixed-Rate Loans
- 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year Jacksonville FL Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Jacksonville FHA Mortgages
- Jacksonville VA Home Mortgages
- Jacksonville USDA Home Mortgages
- Jumbo Loans up to 5 Million dollars
- Jacksonville Mortgage Refinancing
- Reverse Mortgages in Jacksonville FL
We offer the BEST rates and BEST service in Jacksonville and in the State of Florida.
We cater to primary residences, second homes and investment properties, and would be delighted to help you buy or refinance your Jacksonville home.
If you are buying your very first home, we offer special home mortgage packages that cater to first-time borrowers just like you.
When you need to refinance an existing home loan to reduce the monthly payment or consolidate your debt, we can help you find a solution even if you owe more than the current value of your home.
And, if you’ve found your dream vacation home, we can help you make it yours!
Core Mortgage Financial will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you get a financial solution that is tailored specifically to your unique financing needs. We want you to have the attention you deserve to make your home financing experience a pleasant one.
In fact, from your first call to the time we get a mortgage commitment is extreamly fast!
What To Expect During the Loan Approval Process
Keep in mind that your income, debt, credit history, down payment and savings, the home’s value and the lender’s guidelines will all play a role in whether your loan application is approved.
The lender’s underwriting team will review your loan details and the supporting documentation to determine if you qualify for their Jacksonville mortgage program. The basic things they’ll be looking for include:
- Your ABILITY to repay the loan. Will your income be enough to cover your new loan payment and your other monthly expenses? Lenders look at your debt-to-income ratio to find out. DTI is used for all purchase mortgages and for most refinance transactions. Most lenders would like homeowners to have a DTI of 50% or less, but loan approvals are possible even if your DTI is higher, particularly if you plan to make a large down payment, have a lot of money saved or invested, or have an exceptionally high credit score.
- Your LIKELIHOOD to repay the loan. Underwriters will look at your credit score and payment history to see if you pay your debts in a timely manner.
- The home value. The underwriter will review the professional appraisal (typically ordered by your lender) of your property you’re buying to be sure it meets or exceeds the purchase price.
- Verification of down payment funds. If you are planning to make a down payment of less than 20%, most lenders will require you to pay some type of mortgage insurance premium. The amount will be added to your monthly mortgage payment. (There are exceptions, however, such as VA Mortgages.) The underwriter will also verify that you have the funds to cover the closing costs.
Core Mortgage Financial will guide you through the entire process and help you answer any questions the lender/underwriter may have about your employment or income.
Phone: (239) 287-3691
When Searching for Local Home Mortgages, Choose an Expert in Home Mortgages
If you’ve got a question, we’re on call. Your mortgage broker will review your specific situation and find a mortgage lender and loan program that is tailored to match your needs. We’ll review each option with you in depth so that you can decide what’s best for you. Then we’ll make it happen. There’s never an mortgage application fee, so give us a try today.
Our mortgage brokers specialize in home mortgage loans such as USDA Home Mortgage, Conventional Mortgage Loans, FHA Mortgage Loans, VA Home Mortgage Loans, Jumbo Mortgage Loans, Refinance Mortgage Loans, and Reverse Mortgage Loans. Our mortgage offices are located in Naples Florida and Lehigh Acres Florida but we service the below Florida cities:
NMLS #1743702- Rates, Programs, Guidelines are subject to change without notice.
This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. Information and/or dates are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit approval.